Become a part of our big family to inspire and get inspired by professional experts.
We are looking for Mulesoft Administrator for our client :
- The primary two technical skillsets required are CI/CD tools (Git, Jenkins) and Mulesoft Administrator experience.
- 5 years development, implementation, support, and maintenance of MuleSoft API, Integration with Anypoint Manager, and exchange.
- 3 years working with Continuous Integration and Delivery tools such as Git, Jenkins.
- A minimum of 3 years working with Maven and Ant as build tools for the building of deployable artifacts.
- 2 years experience with the configuration and administration of Mulesoft Anypoint Platform, for Security with TLS/SSL, Token, OAuth, etc, KPIs, Monitoring, and governance.
We have an immediate need for Lead Mulesoft developer . Long term project.
We are looking for resource who can work on our W2. So only EAD ,US Citizen, GC are allowed at this time.
Work with customers and architects to implement MuleSoft’s AnyPoint platform to solve business problems.
Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment using MuleSoft development tools. Work with technical teams and senior architects to finalize architecture specifications, and creates design as it relates to the customization and/or integration of software solutions. Work with other integration developer team members to help grow integration knowledge within the team. Designing, developing and managing APIs using Mule API gateway/Portal. Deploying/managing Mule flows to CloudHub.
Seeking a candidate with Strong hands-on skills with MuleSoft Any point Platform and stay current on MuleSoft products, strategies, and good practices.
Engage on projects as a trusted advisor and architect to address questions, make architecture recommendations, educate internal and external teams, and support the delivery team on the project.
Support and oversee all phases of the development life cycle on MuleSoft project engagements, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, transition, and support.
Help manage the technical scope on engagements to prevent scope creep and deviation from the contract.
Follow good practices and project guidelines in all cases including the use of source code control, automated testing and deployment approaches, test-case-based development, and proper documentation practices.